Referral Bonus Plan - Effective 12/1/2013
To aid in our search for qualified clinicians/educators, Futures has implemented a Referral Bonus Plan that works as follows:
• An employee recommends a qualified clinician/educator to their supervisor. (SLP/SLPA/OT/COTA/RN/PT/PTA/Psychologist/Social Worker/Special Education Supervisor/SPED Director/Teacher/Educator)
• Futures hires that therapist.
• When Human Resources receives required paperwork, referring employee will receive $50.
• The therapist remains a Future’s employee at least 6 months.
• After 6 months, the referring employee receives a bonus of $250 for a part-time placement or $500 for a full-time placement.
For tsa questions contact:
NE & IL & NC & AZ & DSS - Gary - email@example.com
MI -Jenny- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please access TSA through Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Do not use Google Chrome or Safari.